PROSA: 12 years of research and development
Founded in 2015, our technology was originally derived from our CEO, Anders Moen Hagalisletto, 2007 PhD thesis at the University of Oslo. The technology and methods were first explored and financed through a number of EU and Norwegian Research Council projects, mainly carried out in collaboration with the Norwegian Computing Center, before the founding of the PROSA Security company, which started taking fully commercial projects.
Here are some newspaper articles and publications about our work:
November 2018, Corda Newsletter: “An EU team has enabled the design of genuinely secure computer systems”
August 2017, in digi.no: “Har Visma, Hafslund og BankID på kundelisten: Slik skal de ukjente gründerne gjøre utviklingsløpet ditt langt raskere”
A list of some of our academic articles:
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto: “Protocol Algebra“, 11th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, 26 – 29 June 2006, Sardinia, Italy, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 394 – 401. Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto: “Automated Refinement of Security Protocols“, SSN 2006, Proceedings of the 20th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IEEE IPDPS 2006), April 25-29, 2006, Rhodes Island, Greece. ISBN 1-4244-0054-6. Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto: “Errors in Attacks on Authentication Protocols“, The Second International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, IEEE ARES 2007, April 10-13, 2007, Vienna, Austria, pp. 223 – 229, IEEE Computer Society, ISBN 0-7695-2775-2. Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto: “Attacks are Protocols Too“, First International Workshop on Advances in Information Security, IEEE WAIS 2007, Collocated with ARES 2007, Vienna, Austria IEEE Computer Society, April 10-13, 2007, ISBN 0-7695-2775-2, pp. 1197 – 1206. Available here
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto and Arne Rieber: “Using the mobile phone in two-factor authentication“. The First International Workshop on Security for Spontaneous Interaction, IWSSI 2007, 16 September 2007, Innsbruck, Austria, affiliated to UbiComp 2007. Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto and Lars Strand: “Formal modeling of authentication in SIP“, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, SECURWARE 2008, August 25-31, 2008, Cap Esterel, France pp. 16-21, IEEE Computer Society Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto: “Proving Trust Locally“, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, SECURWARE 2008, August 25-31, 2008, Cap Esterel, France pp. 80-87, IEEE Computer Society. Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto, Lars Strand, Wolfgang Leister, Arne-Kristian Groven: Analysing Protocol Implementations. Information Security Practice and Experience, 5th International Conference, ISPEC 2009, Xi’an, China, April 13-15, 2009, Proceedings : pp. 171-182, Lecture Notes in Computer Science No. 5451, Springer Verlag, ISBN 978-3-642-00842-9. Available here.
- Anders Moen Hagalisletto, “Automated detection of confidentiality goals”, pp. 1-8, 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing, IEEE Computer Society, 2009, ISBN 978-1-4244-3751-1. Available here.